Baby book

Recently a friend of mine alerted me to a song cycle called Baby Book. Natasha Lynn Foley and Bethany Cothern are musicians recording Lauren Spavelko's song cycle called Baby Book. When I went to go try to purchase the sheet music for the song cycle, I was directed to this Indiegogo page.  I am putting a link to it here mostly because they mention that they are women musicians interested in producing music about women for women and I think that meshes well with our interest group and that perhaps some libraries might want to know about this work.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/baby-book-feminism#/

Comments

Other Features

MLA Women in Music Blog Feature: Anne LeBaron

Mu Phi Epsilon

Dr. Deon Nielsen Price: concert pianist, composer, music professor, mother of five

"I am NOT a Woman Composer!" The Life and Music of Louise Talma (1906-1996)